sView 15.08 with updated user interface is available on all supported platforms (Windows, OS X, Ubuntu, Android). Main changes in new version:
- Cubemap images support (6 sides of the cube stacked horizontally).
- Added hot-keys configuration dialog.
- Fixed issue with HiDPI displays within multi-monitor configurations on Windows 8.1+.
- Added volume bar and shuffle/loop buttons to Media Player.
- Updated User Interface - more compact interface, new icons in menu, add scrollbars, improved HiDPI support.
- Improved integration into Ubuntu - fixed missing icons on taskbar.
- Improved touch-screens support.
- Many minor corrections.
Cubemap is an alternative to spherical panoramas (supported by sView for a long time) providing better image quality. You can download many stereoscopic cubemaps from contest on otoy.com.
As usual, please refer to this page for complete list of changes.