sView 15.10 with improved panorama output support is available on all supported platforms (Windows, OS X, Ubuntu, Android). Main changes in new version:
- Support reading cubemaps in format 3:2 (two rows per 3 quad sides, as on video Star Wars on Facebook).
- Added button to activate 360 panorama view (from cubemap or spherical panorama videos and images) on toolbar.
- Added Czech translation files (thanks to Marek Audy).
- Added new demo image, prepared by Paul Eckhardt (bricklightstudios.com).
- Add option to automatically workaround aspect ratio of anamorphic 1080p and 720p videos.
- Implemented device orientation tracking within panorama mode on Android (requires precise sensors).
- Improved handling of last opened file and settings storage on Android.